Accurate data and utility bill management have long been an area of concern for energy consumers. Inaccurate invoices place a substantial cost burden on energy users yet many customers do not have the time or resource to resolve billing issues themselves.
Switching suppliers can also lead to incorrect data input and consumption data is frequently estimated, with some companies having meters read as little as once a year.
digitalenergy professional can be used for full invoice checking and bill validation in a pre or post payment process. Invoices are compared against a calculation of the correct charges that should have been applied according to the supply contracts currently in place and variances reported to the tolerances that you desire – allowing a small margin for error or down to the last penny!
The validation cycle can be configured through an easy to use interface to check against:
· Ownership and address validations
· Ensuring correct sites are billed.
· MPAN/MPRN and Serial Numbers
· Half Hourly Data (HHD)/meter read consistency.
· Missing invoices/meters.
· Estimated/actual meter read frequency
· The accuracy of billing dates.
· Transportation charges and reconciliations
· Triad charges and reconciliations
· All unit rates and charges (supplier contract).
· All published rates and charges (DuOS/TuOS)
: Launching September 2016
· Tax allocation (CCL and VAT)
The system also has a powerful query manager to enable you to log actions taken to resolve issues with suppliers, data collectors or brokers. If you have tenants you can also take advantaged of the reporting system for automated recharging from validated data.
Manchester Science Park
Lloyd Street North